Saturday, October 13, 2007

Since I'm anonymous here, I do feel fairly safe saying some things that I don't talk about in real life. My marrige is pretty much a joke. We don't communicate, My husband hates that I have gained weight, and we never see each other. We are unhappy. If we were to spilt up, we would be in worse financial shape, even though he would probably recover quicker. He is not a very emotional person, and I am. I hide a lot of the way I feel from him, as it wouldn't matter much to him anyway. I am sick of crying. Maybe this is all magnified because of my depressive state, maybe not. I just don't know right now. I hate this a lot. I need to be better.

3 comments:

Pollyanna said...

Have you tried talking to your hubby and telling him how you are feeling? how long have things been bad? Just since your money problems started or before that even???

Violet said...

I try to talk to him, but he really doesn't listen. A lot of this started before we started having money problems. He thinks I should be hospitalized, but seriously, who would watch the kids? we can't afford to lose my tiny income. And seeing a therapist is almost out of the question, the co pays alone are more than 1/4 of my food budget. It sucks. Any money spent goes first for needs (food, bills, rent, etc), then for kids, then hubby, then me. I needed new work shoes, and I saved $1 a week for a year so I could get some that wouldn't fall apart right away. I am always willing to put everyone else first, but it is starting to get to me.

Pollyanna said...

I hear that. if you don't take care of yourself, how will do it though???? Goodness. How are you doing? Are you doing any better?