Friday, October 5, 2007

I will most likely go back to work full time when my boys are in school all day. Or, when I would only have to pay for daycare for 1, instead of 2. so, minimum 3 years before I will be able to have a full time schedule. That's a LONG time. I would like to stay with the company I am with, as I am used to it. I have some issues with bipolar disorder, OCD & panic attacks, so unfamiliar places/situations don't always turn out so well. This is the longest I have ever worked at one place, and I feel comfortable there. I know what needs to be done, & how to do it. I get free rein on how I want to run the front end, and manage cashiers. I love the paperwork. Part of the reason I love this store so much is that I was there in the beginning. I helped set up the store & open it. I take a huge amount of pride in it.

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

I think I am OCD too. I take Zoloft which helps a lot with the OCD and anxiety issues that I have. thank God for medication. It makes me somewhat productive. Without it I am a real mess!