Sunday, September 30, 2007

Got called in unexpectedly to work a few hours today. It was fine, at least I didn't have to watch the disaster that was the 2nd half of the Bears game. I LOVE my Bears, but really, I'm glad I didn't see it. And I will have a few extra hours on my check next pay period. I am thinking of getting an overnight job, but really, I don't get enough sleep to function now, getting less probably isn't the best idea. I might try & do it temporarily through the holidays though, so my kids have a nice Christmas.

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

What kind of work do you do??? I am just curious. I am glad you got called in for a few hours today. That will help on your check, eh? What kind of work would you do overnight?

My husband, Chad, is a Viking's fan and I think they lost today too. Such a bummer.