Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thanks for worrying.....

Hi Jodi! I'm ok, life has just gotten in the way of blogging, and I have had some stuff go on that I didn't want to write about. My thyroid is worse, meds aren't making me any better. Money is still tight, but we are making some progress. Seeing ANOTHER new Endo this month, he's the head of Endocrinology at a hospital near me. Since I am not making progress, I want the best. Something has got to give. I had an oops pregnancy, which was quite a surprise, since my husband had a vasectomy last year. Due to my thyroid isuues, I miscarried at 7 weeks. We are sad, but ok. Thank goodness we had decided not to tell very many people, the pain would have been too much to bear if everyone was asking me if I was ok. My marriage is barely hanging on by a thread right now, but we are committed, and want to stay married, so we are seeing a therapist. There is a lot in our relationship past that we need to let go & forgive each other for. I will write more in depth when I feel up to it. Thanks for worrying. :)

5 comments:

Pollyanna said...

Violet, email me at jodigirlca@hotmail.com anytime you want to chat.

And I am sorry that you had a miscarriage. How sad! And scary since your husband had the snippty-do-da, mine did as well and I am so afraid of a oops pregnancy. I am quite certain I would have a nervous breakdown if I had another baby.

I hope you can get some answers medically very soon. And please keep your head up, things are bound to get better 'cuz they can't seem to get much worse, eh? :) Big hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here ovetiredmommyviolet.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Research points that about 60% of all United States grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Anonymous said...

gmc pontica auto antenna car early l n railroad car mamaroneck show audio car mag

Anonymous said...

83285.....38543